Throughout its more than 20-year history of providing quality continuing education for healthcare professionals, Paradigm has been the proud recipient of numerous awards from various professional organizations concerned with innovation and improvement in the CME field.
Paradigm has received awards and recognition from the following professional organizations:
- Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions (Alliance)
- Health Information Resource Center (HIRC)℠
- National Association of Medical Education Companies (NAMEC)
- Best Practice in Learner Outcomes Award (2016, NAMEC)
- Best in Class Outcomes Award (2015, Alliance)
- 8 Digital/Web Health AwardsSM (2014-2016, HIRC℠)
- Outstanding CME Collaboration
- Best Practice in Collaboration
- Best Practice in Educational Design and Evaluation
Paradigm thanks these outstanding organizations sincerely for their acknowledgement of our hard work and dedication to quality continuing education. We promise both these organizations and our many professional learners that we will continue to strive to produce the highest quality, most clinically relevant continuing professional development materials for healthcare professionals that our expert faculty members, highly educated scientific directors, and hardworking, well trained staff can create.